[Webcom] Motion to grant Jorge Gaspar Sanz Salinas translator role

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at wheregroup.com
Wed Apr 4 02:38:16 EDT 2007

Jason Birch wrote:
> Also,
>
> Please note that "René F. Viancos S., Director CICULS" has been in contact about Spanish translations so we should make sure that any work there is coordinated.  Tyler, have you heard back from him since the process was explained?
>
> Jason

Hi All,
yes, I think it is important to coordinate translations more. Not so much in telling people that this and that has to be done within a time span but that people document what they are doing. I have started a Wiki page but am not very happy with it and nobody else is using it at all so it probably is not useful. If anybody has a good idea how to do this - pls. come forward.
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Portal_Translation_Status

I only know of a Wiki page where "the process was explained", is there more to an initiation?

http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Drupal_Portal_Translations

Jorge,
you should probably also subscribe to WebCom list so that you are up to date whenever major changes on the web site are planned and to keep in the loop. This is my last mail to WebCom with you as explicit CC address. You can subscribe here:

If you need anything please let us know.

Best regards, Arnulf.