[Webcom] Drupal Upgrade Timeline

Marie Silvestre marie_silvestre at yahoo.fr
Wed Dec 12 08:24:40 EST 2007

Hi all,

There seem to be some problems with the website...
When I load the home page, I directly have the french version which could be great since I'm french but actually it's not! I'm not able to change from french to english or to any other language and I'can't log in (even by using the link http://www.osgeo.org/user).
I hope it's not too bad...

Marie