[Webcom] CMS Menus

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Mon Feb 12 16:02:03 EST 2007

I've changed the "OSGeo Foundation" and "OSGeo Community" left
sidebar menus into Drupal menu objects.  The great thing about it is
that you no longer have to edit a very low-level "block" object with
scary HTML to add/modify the menu.  Also these objects can be
translated into other languages.  Other than that you will not notice
much change.

Now, anyone with project manager, admin role or translator roles can
edit the menus using the menu management tool at:
http://www.osgeo.org/admin/menu Scroll to bottom to see the two
menus.  You can "edit" a menu item/link to change it or to translate
it into another language.  If you have any questions about it, let me
know.

I think the look and feel of this can be improved, but will leave
that debate for another post :)