[Webcom] Regarding offering to be on the committee

Kanhaiya kale ( कન્હૈযা ਕਾளெ ) kanhaiya.kale at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 02:22:14 EST 2007

Hi Jason,
I am kanhaiya from indictrans team. From last few months, my indictrans team
is working with Tyler and Frank for Drupal portation,ldap and some gdal
related issues etc. Also we had taken translation job of osgeo.org in indian
languages. i am glad to work with you all peoples.
Tyler suggested that one of us should be a part of webcomm committee, so
that we can take many other tasks formally.
So one of us want to be a part of webcomm committee for taking further tasks
formally.

Best Regards,
--
kanhaiya (KK)