[Webcom] regarding changes of header image on main server

Robert Bray rbray at robertbray.net
Mon Feb 26 12:53:11 EST 2007

Does this require us to change the Drupal Theme or is the plan to just
hack the SpreadFireFox theme's css files? We need to figure out how to
consistently make these changes to the projects hosted on OSGeo as well.

I have run across a number of issues with Menus in the SpreadFireFox
theme, which is why I ask the first question. :)

Bob