[Webcom] regarding changes of header image on main server

Lorenzo Becchi lorenzo at ominiverdi.com
Mon Feb 26 13:05:18 EST 2007

Hi Bob,
the version I've suggested needs just few little hacks to apply to
actual SpreadFirefox theme. That's what I had in mind since the
beginning: minimum impact.

if that layout is somehow interesting to most I can spend a little
effort more to refine it. I know it's not perfect but, from my point of
view, it's clean, easy to apply and doesn't go against accessibility.
I've worked years on this issues and doing something cool and accessible
is really a ... %$£$Ç@@ ...
Most of SpradFirefox elements are cool enough: font, font colors,
margins (we've spent a while with Tyler on this) and some other features.
We don't have the colored contents of Firefox site and this is why our
layout seems so poor (IMO).
Very little graphic layout let people concentrate on contents and this
what, again IMO, osgeo site needs.

ciao
Lorenzo