[Webcom] Event listing...

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Mon Jan 15 13:50:18 EST 2007

I've set up the basic event module on the osgeo.org Drupal instance
and enabled it in the bottom right of the site main page.  It's
really made for upcoming events and current configured to show the
next 4 events.  It provides RSS feed and a webcal feed too.  You can
get a month/week/day view or a list of upcoming events within 1
year.  I haven't seen how it handles archived events.  If that's
possible, then we could potentially load all the event archive
(http://osgeo.org/content/news/event_archive/event_archive.html) into
the tool and relink to it.

So, it's open for comments - try adding an event and changing things
to see what you think.  Let me know if I can change/fix anything.