[Webcom] Indonesian locale

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at wheregroup.com
Mon Jul 2 08:40:03 EDT 2007

Christoph Baudson (WhereGroup) wrote:
> Thanks for setting up the locale, however I'm still unable to edit
> content in Indonesian. It doesn't appear in the locale list.
>
> Christoph
>
>  > It's probably better that these emails go to WebCom, because I don't
>  > know as much about our Drupal configuration.  However I think I've
>  > figured this one out...
>  >
>  > Is this "Indonesian (Bahasa Indonesia)"?  I've added it, but not enabled
>  > it yet.  Please let me know if it shows up in your list.  If it does,
>  > then you'll be able to translate a few pages before we enable it for the
>  > world.
>  >
>  > Jason

Hi,
it is still not quite transparent for translators how to go about translating pages correctly. We have to make sure that all new translators get an introduction on how to translate pages by *first* creating a new page via the "translations" tab and *then* selecting that new page to translate it.

It seems that people tend to first click on the edit tab and then change the locale there which only messes up existing pages. This is also the reason why every now and then the English pages turn up in Chinese, Spanish and all other languages.

Best regards,
Arnulf.