[Webcom] Indonesian locale

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Tue Jul 3 18:00:44 EDT 2007

On 2-Jul-07, at 2:51 AM, Christoph Baudson (WhereGroup) wrote:

> Thanks for setting up the locale, however I'm still unable to edit
> content in Indonesian. It doesn't appear in the locale list.

This is true, it does not appear until it is "enabled".  I've enabled
it and it should now appear under the "translation" tab of a page you
have edit rights for.  I assume you have translator rights already.

Here are instructions:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/OSGeo_Portal_Translations

Please note that failure to follow them will mean you might really
mess up the website - so please have a read if you haven't already.

Thanks for helping with a language,