[Viscom-dev] RE: [Webcom] Service Provider Directory Launch

Michael P. Gerlek mpg at lizardtech.com
Tue Jul 31 19:05:00 EDT 2007

Major thoughts:

It's too short-

* The "not vetted" and "providers welcome" parts are too short to
justify their own sections?

* What other content can we add to this thing to snazzy it up a bit?
Editors like to see product names, company names, quotes from reputable
people, etc.

Minor thoughts:

* para 1: "offering services around..." -- the "around" part sounds
awkward; perhaps just "offering services supporting..."

* para 1: contains "organizations and individuals" in one sentence, then
"firms and individuals" in the next sentence (and uses same "X and Y"
construction later in document) -- too wordy / excessive; perhaps reword
it to introduce and then use the generic term "service provider" or
something?

* para 3: I'd swap the ordering of "are brought to our attentions by
service providers" and "demonstrate sufficient interest"

* para 4: "searchers" could better be expressed as "users" or
"customers" or..?

* copyright date should be 2007

-mpg