[Webcom] Motion: Remove motion requirement for translator role

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Wed Jun 6 15:21:10 EDT 2007

Folks, I'd like to get away from requiring motions for translator roles.

I move that translation role can be assigned my any WebCom member, if
they are satisfied that the person requesting the role is a known
community member, or is "vouched for" by a known community member.

+1 from me

If this passes, I'll add Christoph.  If it doesn't I'll bring a motion
to add Christoph :)

Jason

P.S. I accidentally marked this request as "read" when I was at home,
and it scrolled past my display window without a reply, almost to be
forgotten.  Then I saw Christoph's name on the nominees list, and a
light went off in my head :)