[Webcom] Meeting...

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Mon Jun 25 18:27:31 EDT 2007

Wow, twice in a row I'm unable to run this meeting.

Sincere apologies for this lapse; I'm leaving on vacation for three
weeks next week, and can not take the time away from work this week
because I have to finish off a couple projects.

I would highly encourage someone else to set up and run the meeting
tomorrow if there are important items.

Jason