[Webcom] Publishing the conference project pages

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at dmsolutions.ca
Wed May 9 11:25:54 EDT 2007

Hello WebCommittee,

I have several questions/needs regarding the OSGeo Conference project
page (http://www.osgeo.org/conference).  These needs are important as
the Conference Committee will be shortly releasing an RFP for the 2008
conference.

1. List the Conference project in the right "OSGeo Projects" menu (the
conference page is currently not linked from anywhere).  I suppose it
only fits in the "Other Projects" section of that menu.

2. The conference page is made up of several other pages, and it would
be nice to have a left sidebar menu for the conference section (the beta
drupal instance had this for the conference section).  Is this possible
with the live version?

3. Conference files (pdf, doc, etc.) live on the osgeo.org machine in
/files/conference/, and we need to upload more files.  The existing
files were ported from the beta drupal site, but now I am not sure how
to add more.  Is that possible?

Note that Tyler has given me "project manager" permissions.

thanks everyone.

jeff

--
Jeff McKenna