[Webcom] Re: html editor?

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at wheregroup.com
Thu May 10 11:57:31 EDT 2007

Frank Warmerdam wrote:
> Arnulf,
>
> Do you use some sort of external html editor when you work on OSGeo
> Drupal pages?  I recently had to do a small fix to the About OSGeo
> page, and found that everything was run into one continuous block which
> made editing very hard.  I cleaned it up but on review it seems this
> occured as part of this edit by you:
>
>   http://www.osgeo.org/node/72/revisions/view/515/641
>
> I'd like to make you aware that running everything together like this
> does make it challenging for other humans to edit the html.
>
> Best regards,

I am one of those sorry sods who have to work from everywhere and most of the time do not have their loved machine but some ugly box with nothing but a browser. In those cases I use the built-in TinyMCE. It does the job fairly well but if it messes up your structured way of working I will stop using it.