[Webcom] Web site menus and translator rights

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Tue May 22 16:24:32 EDT 2007

Hi all,
I'm noticing some menu items have been changed to, I think, Spanish.
They were not modified the correct way, the main name of the item was
changed and not just the particular language to be translated.  This
was a problem early on so I made sure that the Translator role was
not able change menus, so I'm a bit confused.  I just removed that
right from translators again.  Can anyone shed some light on this?
There is a bit of clean up to do if someone has time.