[Webcom] Layout update

Lorenzo Becchi lorenzo at ominiverdi.com
Thu May 24 05:56:45 EDT 2007

> That looks fine Lorenzo.
>
> The "real" official colours are in the branding guide:
> http://www.osgeo.org/files/viscom/branding/OSGeo_logo_guide.pdf <http://www.osgeo.org/files/viscom/branding/OSGeo_logo_guide.pdf>

Jason, if you think some different colors should be chosen, please, send
it to me.

> I'm not sure what the problem with the print layout is?  The osgeo.net site looks OK in my print preview...

AFAIK, Tyler updated both sites with the same CSS (svn update). Both
sites I mean osgeo.org and .net.
does they look different to your print preview?

This can be even a problem of the way IE cache print media CSS.
I've not a great experience about print CSS.

I dream somebody with a good hint.
Otherwise I'll try to study the issue deeper.

thanks
Lorenzo