[Webcom] Layout changes

Wolf Bergenheim wolf+grass at bergenheim.net
Mon Nov 19 11:59:16 EST 2007

On 19.11.2007 17:41, Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) wrote:
> Hi everyone,
> I made a few modifications to the site this morning - feel free to
> comment, complain or improve :)
>
> I also added an Events link to OSGeo Community menu - it contains a few
> subitems (e.g. foss4g2006, 2007, 2008).  Any way to improve the way this
> looks?

The events module has its own css file, we can overload those styles in
the theme css (which is loaded last for this purpose), I propose we do
this on the weekend, as I plan to do the upgrade this weekend
(24.11-25.11). Before that I'll need to request that someone from SAC
could add the new domain names[1] to the dns server. Tyler if you have
time you can make the changes to the current css and I'll just add those
definitions to the new theme.

[1] http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Drupal_Upgrade_Plan#DNS_Changes

--Wolf

--