[Webcom] Website upgraded

Wolf Bergenheim wolf+grass at bergenheim.net
Wed Nov 28 16:46:24 EST 2007

On 28.11.2007 23:29, Lorenzo Becchi wrote:
> I do agree too.
> to wait a little bit will let us fix most of last minute little bugs
> that will arise.
>
> anyway, Wolf, you did it cool, really
> ;-)

We ll it is fixed, so you can breathe again ;)

> a question more:
> who agrees to transform "community spotlight" in a "news section"?
> this will solve some problems with other languages home pages. for
> example: Italian home page shows perfectly except for the Community
> Spotlight.

Umm.. No. No. Sorry, but actually what should be done is the spotlight
should either be translated or then set to language "Any". All
Language="Any" will show up in all translations untouched.

> using a  news module will create automated content in the default
> language, I hope, that will fill the white hole.

And that will fill up the hole.

--Wolf

--

<:3 )---- Wolf Bergenheim ----( 8:>