[Webcom] Spotlight on Steve Lime

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Tue Oct 16 11:19:02 EDT 2007

On 16-Oct-07, at 8:51 AM, Frank Warmerdam wrote:

> I have published the Spotlight on Steve Lime to the front page.

Good job!

> Did we
> not used to have a picture showing up on the front page?  I notice
> there
> are no pictures at:

Yes there used to be but that was a long time ago when the spotlights
and their index page were all a static html page.  I tried to
replicate it so that the automatic feature would do it for you, but
maxed out my templating skills :)

For now you just have to add the image manually to the "abstract"
section.  I just did it for you - have a look.  It isn't too bad.