[Webcom] Introduction

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Wed Oct 17 11:40:14 EDT 2007

Hi Wolf,

Your participation is very much welcome.

What do you need to get started? ;)

If you feel like getting your feet wet... a couple of things that we
have wanted to do but have not figured out are having the news and
events side-by-side, and having photos attached to the spotlight items
on the main page.

MapGuide and FDO are both using OSGeo Drupal sites, but there is a
certain amount of dissatisfaction with the interface, I think mostly
around doing some things that are easy with straight HTML.  Perhaps
having another person with lots of Drupal experience would help with
project adoption.

Jason