[Webcom] Introduction

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Wed Oct 17 17:50:01 EDT 2007

OK, so I think we should handle this by:

- Adding you to the committee
- As a committee member, giving you admin rights
- Asking SAC to set up shell access for you on osgeo2 (our test machine)

Anybody have any misgivings with this path?  Regardless, I'm going to
move to add Wolf to the committee in a separate email.

Wolf, do you already have an account on the OSGeo server (something is
ticking the back of my head about this)...

Jason