[Webcom] Re: [OSGeo] #251: Log problems on osgeo.org

Wolf Bergenheim wolf+grass at bergenheim.net
Tue Apr 29 13:38:58 EDT 2008

The problem is the LDAP connection. OSGeo1 is unable to connect to the
LDAP server via SSL. Would it be ok to test without SSL? slapd seems to
be running on the same machine... The IP also points to the same
place... Can that be true? that osgeo1 and osgeo2 are the same machine
nowadays?

--Wolf

<:3 )---- Wolf Bergenheim ----( 8:>