[Webcom] Nabble migration

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Wed Aug 13 00:43:32 EDT 2008

Looks like we're going to have to move to Nabble2 in order to add more lists.  This migration may be a bit painful (especially for users; the navigation scheme has changed) and everyone will have to update their links.

I've got a question in to Nabble support to see whether we can run the existing lists in parallel on Nabble1 for a while, but regardless we will need to migrate eventually.

Once I get a reply back from Nabble support, I'll kick off the process and post a message to OSGeo Discuss regarding the migration.

Questions or comments?

Jason