[Webcom] Update to Mailing Lists Page

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Thu Dec 11 10:59:25 EST 2008

I have updated the following pages to correct a link to an old/retired
mailing list from our CollabNet days:

(diff) (hist)   15:55   page    Listes de diffusion OSGeo   crschmidt
(diff) (hist)   15:54   page    OSGeo Mailing Lists crschmidt
(diff) (hist)   15:54   page    OSGeo (Japanese)
crschmidt
(diff) (hist)   15:53   page    Listas de correo de OSGeo   crschmidt
(diff) (hist)   15:52   page    Mailing Lists da OSGeo  crschmidt
(diff) (hist)   15:45   page    OSGeo Mailing Lists crschmidt

Specifically, in each page, I changed "mail_announce" to "announce" in
two places.

This email sent at the request of jsanz.

Regards,
--
Christopher Schmidt
MetaCarta