[Webcom] For Lorenzo - Why

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Tue Dec 16 19:12:44 EST 2008

Not so much convinced to leave, I hope to continue as an active member
of the committee.

I'm just feeling stretched by my various commitments, and worried that
WebCom's current activity level is to a large extent because of the
energy that I haven't been able to dedicate to the role.

Also, am concerned about Marketing taking on the web design role without
WebCom input, but don't have the ability to deal with the overhead of
communicating between the two committees at an official level.  Merging
the committees was my attempt to deal with this problem without the
administrative overhead.

Jason