[Webcom] Layout change

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Tue Feb 5 16:35:29 EST 2008

Hi all,
I was changing a few settings to help display this page nicer:

http://www.osgeo.org/library

I'm quite happy with this "table" view used to display the list.

I turned on the same option for the new items and spotlights (can't
do it for events yet).  Now you'll see them changed on the front
page, where every other line has our green background.  What do you
think about the way this looks?  This is a simple on/off feature - so
I can turn it back off if it doesn't look good to you.