[Webcom] The OSGeo Store

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Sun Jun 1 08:45:57 EDT 2008

Folks,

Today I wanted to see what was available from the OSGeo store in the
way of tshirts and such and I was not able to find it on the web site.
Have we made a deliberate policy to not promote the online store?

While I don't anticipate it being a "big thing", I do think it is worth
referencing.

Also, can we confirm that there is still someone in charge of the online
store (able to collect any funds generated, etc)?

   http://www.cafepress.com/osgeo

PS. I was thinking of using the cafepress.com site as a mechanism to
purchase and ship tshirts related to the GDAL project as a sort of
monthly prize for a project contributor of some sort.