[Webcom] RE: The OSGeo Store

Michael P. Gerlek mpg at lizardtech.com
Sun Jun 1 11:42:20 EDT 2008

I'm not sure why it is not being advertised -- I know I requested it way
back when, and I thought there was a link at one point...

I'm not sure I can confirm that I am still in charge, but I do have the
admin password :-)

Reviewing the record just now, I see that there have been very few
orders ever made; we've made a total of $60 in commissions, of which all
but $14 went to keeping the site open and active.

It is set up to automatically send a check to OSGeo c/o Gary Lang
whenever we reach the minimum-balance amount, currently $250.

Tyler, do you want to be admin, and/or change things so the checks
(should there ever be any) go to you instead of Autodesk?

-mpg