[Webcom] New OSGeo Wiki Startpage proposal

Wolf Bergenheim wolf+grass at bergenheim.net
Tue Jun 24 09:44:53 EDT 2008

Ok.

Problem solved. The <div> tag was explicitly blocked in
LocalSettings.php to prevent spam. I changed $wgSpamRegex with something
a bit more targeted from:
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:%24wgSpamRegex

If anyone sees spam, LMK and I'll adjust the regex, or we can put the
div block back after Markus is done ;)

--Wolf

--

<:3 )---- Wolf Bergenheim ----( 8:>