[Webcom] Foundation / Community / Projects Boxes

Jeroen Ticheler Jeroen at Ticheler.net
Tue May 6 10:28:09 EDT 2008

I actually think it would make sense to filter on entries that have an
osgeo tag. I'm also not that interested in someone's gardening
activities, nor do I feel comfortable blogging on that myself knowing
it would show up to the whole OSGeo community :-) Is a filter on osgeo
tags such a strange thing to do when we talk about an osgeo aggregator?
Ciao,
Jeroen