[Webcom] WebCom Agenda - was Fwd: [OSGeo-Discuss] Who's in incubation, who has graduated?

Jeroen Ticheler Jeroen at Ticheler.net
Wed May 7 19:15:13 EDT 2008

I'm also supportive of having something obvious in place that shows
the incubation status. Always felt that was missing, and as such not a
driver to finish incubation quickly either.
My 2 cents,
Ciao,
Jeroen