[Webcom] RSS Feed links in place

Wolf Bergenheim wolf+grass at bergenheim.net
Fri May 9 03:25:02 EDT 2008

Hi!

I tweaked the front-page to now have ell items as tables (created new
views for events, events feed, spotlights feed). I also added new RSS
Feed links to all three items, and made them on the same line as the
more link. I also edited the Events link in the menu to go to /events
(the new table view of events), instead of the calendar. There is a link
from the list page to the calendar view (/event). Also I updated the
news list to be in the url /news (removed the old page alias). I also
updated the spotlights link to point to the /spotlights page.

Feedback is, as always, welcome.
--Wolf

--

<:3 )---- Wolf Bergenheim ----( 8:>