[Webcom] Re: osgeo wiki case studies

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon May 19 17:15:19 EDT 2008

Stafan,
I'm glad you are finding the Case Studies useful.
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Case_Studies
 I started building for the same reason as you, I write proposals and
regularly need to provide success stories to support my proposals.

Webcom,
I'm interested to hear guidance on Stefan's suggestion of linking to the
Case Studies from other OSGeo pages.

--
Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Systems Architect