[Webcom] captcha error

Lorenzo Becchi lorenzo at ominiverdi.com
Mon Sep 29 12:25:47 EDT 2008

often, mostly when external url are present in the content, the editing
of the wiki page requires the captcha even if already confirmed.

on top of the page is visible a PHP warning:

when editing massively it starts to be a problem to add captcha to every
commit.

I don't have access to that php page so I can't analyze the bug.

ciao
lorenzo