[Webcom] Usermap

Christian Willmes c.willmes at uni-koeln.de
Fri Jan 9 15:11:33 EST 2009

Its fixed.
The problem was the path to the icon itself. In the moment I host that
Icon on my own server and I recently changed my apache virtualhost
configs, so the url to that file has changed littlebit.
Is there place on the wiki.osgeo.org server where I can place that icon
to serve it from there, to prevent something like that in the future?

--
http://www.christian-willmes.de