[Webcom] Planet.Osgeo in home page [was: Website Redesign]

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Tue Jan 13 01:19:04 EST 2009

Hi Tyler,

Do you know if the code you're using is sanitizing the titles?  I'd hate
to see nasty code being run on our site just because a member's blog got
hacked.

The layout seems a bit odd to me.  I think we need section titles over
each of the news and events areas.

I'd personally have moved both the news and events into the left column,
brought more Planet OSGeo items into its own area on the right to
balance the layout, and left the footer as a footer.

Jason