[Webcom] OSGeo Portal Translations

Yves Jacolin (free) yjacolin at free.fr
Thu Jul 9 14:46:14 EDT 2009

Le jeudi 09 juillet 2009, Anne Ghisla a écrit :
> Hello all,
>
> I'd like to contribute in translating pages on osgeo.org website, mainly
> to Italian but also something in French.
> I read the pages on the wiki about the procedure and I'm ready to start.
> My login name is aghisla, may I ask for translator role?
>
> best regards,
>
> Anne Ghisla

Hello Anne,

To translate OSGeo Website into French you can have a look in the Francophone
section [1]. Marie Silveste translated most of the website and I ma sure she
can help you ;). Some news are already translated but not in the OSGeo
website [2] (but so late !).

Thanks for your help :)

Y.
[1] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Traduction_website_fr
[2] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Annonce_version_fr
--
Yves Jacolin

"Give freedom to people is not enough, we also have to give them the power
to use this freedom, to act". M Gauchet