[Webcom] Usermap

Christian Willmes c.willmes at uni-koeln.de
Tue Mar 10 12:33:32 EDT 2009

Hi,

I put up a wiki on my server to test the app on an other host than my
localhost. And in the moment I am facing some errors on the remote
server I don't know how to fix in the moment. So I think I will need
some more time now, so no hurry with the tables. ;-)

I also started with some more detailed documentation, which I will
transfer to the osgeo wiki as soon the new version of usermap is running.
-> http://wiki.christian-willmes.de/index.php/Usermap_install

When I fixed the error, I will set up some test accounts in the wiki to
let you test and try the new features, so anybody can complain before it
goes to the osgeo wiki.

best regards,
Christian