[Webcom] Re: [Foss4g2009] "newbie" section on FOSS4G website?

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at lisasoft.com
Sat May 9 07:01:04 EDT 2009

Stephen,
You raise an excellent point here, about wanting to see an OSGeo for
newbies webpage.

I'm CCing the idea to the OSGeo web committee to see if they have plans
in this direction already. If someone were to write a "Free Geospatial
Software for newbies" web page, can that be slotted into the OSGeo
website appropriately? Is something like this already on the todo list,
that one of our foss4g volunteers can help out with?