[Webcom] Drupal migrations

Tyler Mitchell tmitchell at osgeo.org
Fri Aug 19 18:21:56 EDT 2011

I would like to schedule a Drupal migration for sometime over the next couple weeks - from osgeo1 (currently hosting www.osgeo.org, mapguide, fdo sites) to the new infrastructure.  My current challenge seems to be the LDAP authentication, which is supposed to work but I'm not getting it to.  I'm discussing this with some others from drupal-geo list group to see if we can get it to support the latest version of Drupal or not.

For now I'm wondering if any other Drupal'ers might want to help with the migration from v5 through v6 ultimately to v7.  Not going to be the simplest migration, but ping me if you're up for a challenge.