[Webcom] Dutch chapter

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 20:08:36 EDT 2011

Milo,
If you plan to tackle OSGeo Translation, I suggest building from the
translation process that has been developed for OSGeo-Live.
http://live.osgeo.org

What has already been developed and is in place now is OSGeo
documentation which is being translated and updated by a community of
translators for Greek, German, Spanish, Japanese and Polish. It would be
great to include Dutch.

It would also be great if we could extend the translation process such
that existing pages are copied into the main OSGeo Drupal site, and
somehow work out a process for the community to easily translate the
main OSGeo web pages. (Technically I'm not sure how this should be done,
but if someone does work it out, we should apply the process to multiple
languages)

The OSGeo-Live translation process is described here:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Translate