[Webcom] Hi from Mexico

Landon Blake sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 08:36:41 PST 2012

Jose:

I think it would be better to contact the mapserver project directly
about helping with translation. This is mailing list is supposed to be
for the committee that takes care of the OSGeo web site.

I'd try this mailing list:
http://www.mapserver.org/community/lists.html

Let me know if you have questions.

Landon