[Webcom] Language issues on web site

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 03:16:41 PDT 2012

On 06/13/2012 05:49 PM, Seven (aka Arnulf) wrote:

Hi Arnulf,

Thank you for picking up this issue. Alex also corrected a similar issue
a few days back.

Those errors are part of a translation project in Greek that the Greek
Chapter has started recently.
Unfortunately the translators are not expert users in drupal and this
has caused those issues. I am sorry for the inconvenience.
I will now hold this project until we have this issue/process figured out.

Best regards,
Angelos

--
Angelos Tzotsos