[Webcom] Information required to point 2013.foss4g.org somewhere else

Jo Cook jocook at astuntechnology.com
Tue Oct 23 09:24:14 PDT 2012

Hi WebCom,

We've been having some issues with the reliability of the hosting that
we're currently using for 2013.foss4g.org and I'd like to move it somewhere
more reliable. To be fair, I used an amazon micro-instance as a stop-gap
measure and it doesn't really have the resources for what we need.

So... can you remind me what information you need from me in order to point
the domain name at a new site?

Thanks ever so,

Jo

--
***Jo Cook*
Astun Technology Ltd, The Coach House, 17 West Street, Epsom, Surrey, KT18