[Webcom] Information required to point 2013.foss4g.org somewhere else

Jo Cook jocook at astuntechnology.com
Wed Oct 24 02:04:38 PDT 2012

Hi Frank,

Actually, I was just after the information needed to point the web address
somewhere else, not get the site hosted by OSGeo. However, if that's a
viable option then it's definitely worth considering. I assume that will be
OK long-term? I was just going to buy a year's commercial hosting and then
worry later about what happens to the site after the conference.

We're using wordpress for the site, so would need php/mysql. I'll take a
look at the WebExtra VM link you've sent through.

Thanks

Jo

Message: 2