[Webcom] OSGeo Google+

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Mon Sep 17 09:57:53 PDT 2012

Folks,

I'd like to get in the habit of posting OSGeo announcements to the
OSGeo Google+ page when they are posted on the web site.  I'll
also try to repost some other particularly relavent posts that don't
quite make it to to the bar expected of main web site announcements.

I've updated the news editor page at:

 http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/News_Queue

to reflect that.    I see that wiki page says that announcements are
already being automatically propogated to twitter.  Can anyone who
uses twitter confirm that?