[Webcom] FOSS4G logo/link on osgeo.org home page

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Fri Feb 8 12:13:10 PST 2013

Hi webcom,

I would like to suggest that you add a FOSS4G 2013 logo and link to
2013.foss4g.org on the osgeo.org home page.

Actually, I thought that there was one and just realized that there is none.

For the longer term, I also would like to suggest that you consider
adding a place on osgeo.org (maybe bottom of the home page or in a
dedicated events page) to promote local (and legit) FOSS4G events around
the world who send us a logo and URL.

The OSGeoLive team maintains a list of 2013 events that we could start from:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_History#2013

Thanks in advance

--
Daniel Morissette