[Webcom] Link OSGeo projects to OSGeoLive Project Overviews - please vote

Ian Edwards iedwards.pub at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 07:02:28 PDT 2013

Hi All,

If there is general support for the suggestions below (to update project
links to point at the OSGeo Live pages) then I'm happy to make the changes.

I think this is a good short term solution, but the pages should open in a
new tab (due to the OSGeo Live pages not having the necessary navigation
for the main OSGeo site).

I'm also interested in joining webcom and helping with some of the backlog.
In the past I spent several years as Drupal admin on a number of site and
have also had experience of writing custom modules in Drupal 7 (mostly
using the forms api).

User:Ian <http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/User:Ian>

Ian

Ian Edwards