[Webcom] Motion: Ian Edwards joins WebCom

Ian Edwards iedwards.pub at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 05:48:36 PDT 2013

I should clarify my thoughts - I think that we may still need to address
the issues raised by Frank and others sometime in the future.  But to get
us consistent and up to date as soon as possible I'm +1.

(promoting OSGeo Live at the same time is a very valuable consequence and
gives people an easy route to trialing the software.  If we find a
different solution inthe future then I think it should continue to
highlight the value that OSGeo provides through OSGeo Live).