[Webcom] Motion: Ian Edwards joins WebCom

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Tue Jul 30 10:13:26 PDT 2013

Adam,

I gather this is the suggestion you made in the ticket?

"""
I suggest rebuilding the service provider directory in Drupal. Every
service provider would be a user with a node. Views with exposed filters
can be used to show and search the directory.

I also volunteer to do that.
"""

Could you go a bit more into how that would work, and how we would
transition the existing entries?  It seems promising, but not exactly a
minimalist change.

Best regards,
Frank